Monday, March 13, 2006

Could it be?

The email:
From Mrs Elizerbeth Rajan
St Calberk Hospital,
Ivoire Coast

Dearest Friend,

It is my Pleasure to write to you after considering your profile. I am Elizerbeth Rajan a nationality of kuwait , I am married to one Mr. Habbuk M.Rajan who worked with kuwait company in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004 may his soul rest in peace. We were married for eleven years without a child, he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before my husband death we were both born again Christians, when he was alive he made a deposit of $8.500.000.00. Eight Million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars with a bank. Presently, this money is still with the bank with the related documents concern for deposit of the fund.

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem, Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. the Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and i don't want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. i dont want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. hence the reason for taking this bold decision. Beside i am not afraid of death hence i know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I dont want them to know about this development and my convanat with my God.

With God all things are possible. as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the pacific Finance/bank . I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian, Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. meanwhile any delay in your reply will give me room insourcing for a church or christian in dividual for this same purpose, moreso assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Remain blessed ,
Mrs.Elizerbeth Rajan



My reply:

Dear Mrs Elizerbeth Rajan,
I am also a borned again Christian, and after thinking on your
propositon for two days without food nor drink, our God, the big man,
came to me in a visison and told me to put my trust in you Mrs
Elizerbeth Rajan.
Yours in Jesus and God,
Hunter Douglas, Doctor of Lycanthropic Surgery, University of My Lady
of the Screaming Virgins



Her Reply:

Dear Hunter Douglas,


(May the Lord God be with you and your family amen).

I am very glad to see your mail and i know that you as a good beleiver who will be the trustee of this project. give thanks to God is everything and i am very happy that the Lord have reviwed himself to you to carry on this project with good heart. I was in my lap-top reading the the holy book before i meet your mail.

Dear Douglas, during my search for a true believer who could assist me in handling this project I come across your mail, than though I prayed severally before I contacted you after the spirit of God has spoken to me . After reading your mail I was so much exited, your response showed me that you a God sent to this project .

Remember I vowed to use these funds to assist the less privileged children in the society and orphanage home, and also be invested for religious work at home and abroad - including missionary work in East &West Africa etc",

I prayed over this suggestion before I took the decision that these funds will be share into two parts; one part for the orphanage and less privileged children in the society while the other part will be use for religious work at home and abroad - including missionary work in East &West Africa etc. after all this i will offer you 10% from the total amount for your homble concern.

As you can see I am very ill and weak that is why I would want to leave these funds under your care for the purpose of religious work because I strongly believe and know it that this is an opportunity both of us could share and show our human kindness to our Lord saviour. Once again, I would advise that these funds will be use for helping the orphanage and less privileged children in the society.

After your ealier response i will this close the bank contacts to you with a letter of introduction, while you deal with the bank directely and send them your banking informations for trnsferring of the money in your account. My good friend douglas, please i will like to know more about you and your familybackgrand, while i send you my foto pic with my husband for good familiars with the deposited documents of this fund in the bank.

Sincerely
Mrs Elizerbeth Rajan


My Reply:

Dear Elizerbeth,
May I call you Elizerbeth? It's such a pretty name.
I'm sorry to hear of your soon to be fatal illness. If you'll pardon my French, that must really suck.
Yes, yes, yes, I am the one to be entrusteded with your late husbands and your soon to be late hard earned money.
I agree it should be used for the poor orphaned children and that god stuff you mentioned too.
May I suggest that we make a substantial donation to the Jacko Jackson Home for Boys With No Parents and Cute Bottoms? It has always been one of my favorite charities.
You ask about my familybackgrand. I am sad to report to you that it was quite tragic. My original parents were killeded while doing missionary work in the small south sea island nation of St Boz on the Half Shell when they were mistaken for breakfast by a local indigenous tribe. After that I was raised by an older couple by the name of Mr and Mrs Carney Folk.
Alas, you are weak, and ill, and I am afraid my tales of woe can only weaken you more.
Tell me what you need of me, and please hurry, because you sound really really sick.
Yours in God and all Godlike things
Hunter Douglas, Doctor of Lycanthropic Surgery, University of My Lady
of the Screaming Virgins


I received this email this morning:
Dear Hunter Douglas,

(May the Lord God be with you and your family amen). Thanks for your response. As I told you earlier, because of my illness, I am leaving the process of the transfer of this money from here to be handled by one of the trusted Doctors here in the hospital. I have told the doctor about you and the doctor requsted to talk to you on phone. Please let me have your telephone number so that the doctor will be able to speak with you. Please also remember that, your bank account will be needed for the transfer of the money, so please send your bank account informtion so that I will send it to the bank for the transfer procedures to continue.
I wait for your urgent response.
Yours,
Elizerbeth.


My reply:

My Dearest Elizerbeth,
Thank you for making your last letter so much shorter because
sometimes my attention span is too short to read really long letters.
Don't worry though, I read most of your earlier letters all the way
through, at least the parts that I understood.
Can this doctor man at the hospital be trusted? Because even though I
am myself a doctor I have a hard time trusting other doctors because
of this one time when I was going to doctor school a classmate of mine
who was also going to doctor school and who was named Dr Pepper kept
telling me that Nurse Beverly, she was the prettiest nurse at the
doctor school, anyway Dr Pepper kept telling me that Nurse Beverly
said she would like to have sex with me. I hope I don't offence you
when I say sex just like that, but this was before I was a borned
again Christian and there were many times where all I could think of
was having of the sex. Of course when I asked Nurse Beverly to have
sex with me she laughed in my face and told me if I ever bothered her
again she would tell her doctor boyfriend named Doctor Popeye about it
and he would hit me till I hurt real bad.
So this is why it is important that I know if your doctor friend can be trusted.
You also told me that you would like to send me a picture of yourself
and your now dead husband. I would really like this because I would
like to see what you looked like before you got so sick and before
your husband got so dead. If possible could you send me a picture of
the two of you at the beach, you know, wearing bathing costumes.
I am awaiting your further instructions
Jesus Loves Me, and I'm Pretty Sure He Loves You Too,
Hunter Douglas, Doctor of Lycanthropic Surgery, University of My Lady
of the Screaming Virgins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home