Thursday, March 10, 2005

Kimmy, is that you?

The email

My Dear,
I am kimaeva, personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (a Russian oil company) and
Menatep SBP Bank (A reputable financial institution)who got arrested for his involvement in politics in financing opposition political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/socialdemocratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses a treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president. More information are available on:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html.
I got your contact in my search for a reliable and trustworthy entity who could handle this confidential transaction.
You will be entitled to 30% of the sum once everything gets concluded.
Please take this seriously as it is not a hoax. All I need from you is to stand as a beneficiary to the funds in one of his accounts that has not yet been discovered by the authorities. The account holds the sum of 18.2 million dollars($18.2m).
All modalities necessary for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out and I wish to relocate out of here quietly once we are through. Please if you are interested, provide your details such as full name, business name, if you have a business and telphone number so that we
can commence immediately.
Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Kimaeva.



My reply


Dear Kimmy,
May I call you Kimmy.
You may find this request strange, but Kimmy Gibbler was the name of my first love who was tragically killed in an automobile accident on the night of our Junior Prom. Yes, I had been drinking, but I wasn't drunk, and I was cleared of any criminal wrong doing in the matter and my parents settled the civil suit out of court, the details of which I am still not at liberty to discuss.
This is why I ask if I may call you Kimmy. I miss her so much.
Ahhhh. please excuse me a second while I regain my composure.
Anyway, Kimmy, your proposition sounds intriguing and of course I am interested. Please email me, and let me know exactly what is required of me?
One more thing. You aren't Nigerian are you?
Urgently waiting your reply
The Big Man
Dr. Hunter Douglas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home